- Part Time
VisioHQJM Visio HQ
Work-Life for the Future
The HR Associate facilitates an amazing team experience; delivering quality services and support to Visio Group’s employees, associates and independent contractors. With the leadership of the Managing Director, the role executes the People, Engagement and Culture (PEC) functions; driving operations, programmes and initiatives and coordinating activities that impact on talent management, performance, compensation, and learning and development.
- Act as the first point of contact for PEC services and operations.
- Support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of a Visio’s Talent Management Programme and initiatives.
- Prepare engagement documents for employees, associates and independent contractors.
- Support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of a Visio’s Performance Management and Improvement System.
- Review and authorize compensation and benefits requests for employees, associates and independent contractors based on engagement agreements, performance against work plans and acceptance of related deliverables.
- Deliver client focused, reliable and efficient first point of contact service for engagement, entitlements, policy, and other related concerns in keeping with the approved service model and SLAs
- Act as an escalation point for complex human resource management and industrial relations issues.
- Communicate and update employees, associates and independent contractors about Visio’s strategies, policies, SOPs, SLAs and any other critical information.
- Manage the self-service intranet-based Employee Portal.
What We’re Looking For
- Recently held a similar role in an HR Shared Services environment, ideally in a people management capacity
- Recent local HR knowledge and practical experience.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are essential
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of industrial instruments (eg Labour Policies and legislation)
- The ability to take ownership and ensure delivery of initiatives
- A strong client service focus and the ability to create a client centric culture