- Equity Partner
- Kingston, Jamaica
VisioHQJM Visio HQ
Work-Life for the Future
The Digital Business Partner leads the Visio Digitals Brand in delivering the best digital experience across all Visio’s channels. This role works closely with business units to help deliver the objectives of the team through digital. This is by influencing the ways of working for teams, improve digital literacy and improving the performance of all digital activity.
Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, working closely with client partners and the rest of the team involved in digital engagement, ensuring all content remains relevant, up to date and accessible as well as supporting digital activities for major campaigns and products. The Digital Business Partner will help enhance Visio’s digital presence for all audiences, with first-class editorial skills with experience in search engine optimisation.
- Leverage our Digital agency to grow our revenew and scale our operations.
- Generate leads with automated marketing campaigns and client needs assessments.
- Management customer relationship and usher sales opportunties through our digital bsuiness pipeline.
- Enable local businesses to communicate with their clients through digital solutions.
- Plan, track, execute on projects while keeping clients informed.
- Coordinate quotations, invoicing, payments and other accounting operations with pur Finance Business Partner.
- Provide superior customer experiences with our client portal.
- Optimize productivity by automating repeticve task and workflows.
- Automate personalized needs assessments to start client conversations and close deals.
- Automate proof-of-performance reorting to engage clients.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop relationships within an organisation and externally, and work with and through other teams to achieve objectives and maximise results for the organisation.
- Experience of working as a digital specialist in a non-digital environment with strong influencing and advisory skills as well as good knowledge of digital marketing and current trends in the industry and a personal interest in the wider digital landscape.
- The ability to plan, monitor and implement projects and initiatives with multiple stakeholders, to agreed deadlines and meet organisational objectives often with conflicting priorities.
- Experience of using a content management system and some technical understanding of their abilities and limitations; working knowledge of HTML and understanding of CSS; experience of using Google Analytics or other web analytic tools and editing software Photoshop.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills to understand, interpret and present complex information in a clear, confident and persuasive way for a range of audiences.
- Effective interpersonal skills to work well as part of a team, give support to and recognise expertise in others, with the ability to persuade others to accept alternatives, or change their views in order to find mutually acceptable solutions.