- Part Time
VisioHQJM Visio HQ
Work-Life for the Future
The Customer Service Associate (CSA) is the primary point of contact between customers and Visio’s teams, partners and associates. The CSA engages with Visio’s customers across all communication channels, collaborating with our internal teams to create exceptional experiences that meet customer needs and exceeds their expectations.
- Be knowledgeable about Visio people, capabilities, and offerings to engage with partners, associates, and customers effectively.
- Understand Visio’s products, services, and solutions to effectively respond to customers’ inquiries, questions, and issues.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies to engage on Brand.
- Inform customers about our products, services and solutions, giving guidance on features, functionalities, capabilities and pricing.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Create a professional development plan (PDP) that Visio can support.
- Attend Visio Group Learning and Development (GLD) activities and engage in continuing education and training that supports PDP and a work plan.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information using the approved methods/tools.
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our internal teams.
- Monitor customer engagement on digital channels, reach out to acknowledge feedback and provide assistance where necessary.
- Update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems with customer information, interactions, transactions, complaints, issues and feedback.
Customer Service & Support:
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Provide professional customer support to drive customer satisfaction.
- Respond promptly to customers’ inquiries via phone, email or chat.
- Identify customer needs and help them use products, services and solutions.
- Share customer requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Report product and service issues and monitor their resolution.
- Acknowledging customer complaints and following up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved.
What We’re Looking For
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can earn our clients’ trust, helping Visio establish a reputation for delivering service excellence.
- Proven customer service and support skills with familiarity with Microsoft 365, HubSpot CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (online, over the phone and in-person)
- Personable, customer-focussed and solutions-oriented; having an ability to adapt, prioritise, and manage tasks and time effectively